Template

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My First Post!

May 3rd, 2012
I have been inspired by many friends to start my own blog, so HERE it is finally!  My goal with this blog is to keep track of the cute things my kids say and do so I can remember them.  I also want to use this as my avenue for a family journal/scrapbook.  I will try to figure out pictures so I can add them with my posts.  It's always more fun with pictures, right?
So as of today Kamden is 6 1/2 years old, Kolby is 5 1/2 years old and McKaybree is 15 months old.  I am 25 weeks pregnant.  Kamden is in 1st grade and Kolby is in kindergarten. I just have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying motherhood especially with my toddler. Our time together while the boys are at school is the best!  "She is such a ham"!  Jeremy and I say that about her all the time.  I am truly blessed to have a little girl and I can't wait for all the girly stuff we will get to do together as she gets older!  Now don't get me wrong because I love my boys too!  They are awesome helpers and such good little boys.  Kamden loves to read and is really good at it too.  Kolby is such a busy body and loves to work with his dad at almost any chance he can.  He loves to earn and save his money, while Kamden could be quite the opposite. tee hee....one like mom and one like dad. (figure out who is like who);)
Right now I am just enjoying not taking on too many extras in my life.  I finished up school about a month ago and am now just enjoying being a mom and homemaker.  My goal by the end of the month is to have all my recipes organized and assembled into one book.  I also am going to start focusing on my pictures too.  I have neglected scrapbooks for too long.  It is a sad day when my boys want to look at their books and Kolby's is only done until he turned one year old and Kamden's has his done until about 2yrs old.  I am only a few years behind! haha  So this is my little rant for the day! Until next time:)
Becca

1 comment: