Template

Friday, May 4, 2012

Green Smoothie Morning!


GREEN Smoothie morning!

I just had to share this cute picture I took this morning.  I made a chocolate, PB and banana smoothie and all my kids were slurping on it before Kamden left for school.  It makes me feel like I am being a good mom when my kids are getting some good healthy food in their tummys.  It has a whole bunch of baby spinach, coconut milk, flax seed oil, protein powder, bananas, PB, and some Nesquik chocolate(not super healthy...oh well). I think it tastes pretty tasty if I do say so myself. Although my mom tried it one morning and said she thought it wasn't so tasty....hehehe :)

The other thing I wanted to mention is that I have a HOT date tonight!  I bought tickets to the Diamond Rio concert tonight at BYU-I.  This is a band that Jeremy and I used to listen to all the time when we were dating.  The best part....the tickets only cost me $16 for both of them!  Jeremy is actually really excited too which makes it even better.  It has been a long time since I have been to a concert.  I know this will be a different kind of concert because it's at the college but I am still excited! Well that is all for now.  I have to finish my green smoothie and get folding some laundry.  Oh the joys of taking care of a home;)

Becca

1 comment: